1. I've heard parking is very restricted, where can I park?
Unfortunately it's true that we don't have our own car park but there is actually quite a lot of unrestricted parking nearby the cinema. Cottesmore Road has 2 hour parking spaces and Harrowby Road has 3 hour parking spaces during the day. Some unrestricted parking can also be found on Lenton Boulevard. All the surrounding streets are unrestricted after 6pm and all day Sunday. A parking map can be found here.
Always be aware of the parking signs and check them as parking restrictions can change. Please make sure you do not park across the dipped curb on the road opposite the cinema.
2. I have tried to book my tickets but was not given a choice of seating, is this correct?
We generally only allocate seats for performances which are deemed likely to be very busy. For non-allocated performances you simply choose where you would like to sit on arrival in the auditorium.
3. I represent a charity, any chance of some free tickets for a fundraising event?
Whilst we cannot promise to reply to every charity request (we get a lot!) we do need all requests to be made in the form of a letter on headed paper from the company or charity which is doing the fundraising.
4. I need to make a change to a booking that I've made. Can I do this online?
Unfortunately not. The terms and conditions of online booking do state that these tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
5. The film I want to see is new, and I can see times for it up to Thursday, but nothing from Friday onwards. Why is this?
Film times become available for the cinema week, which runs from Friday to Thursday, on the Monday beforehand. Generally from around 4pm.
6. A film that I have been eagerly waiting for has been released nationwide, but isn't showing at Savoy Nottingham. Why is this?
On an average week there are several new films being released, some of which are on a very limited release. These are restricted by the distributor to play only at certain cinemas.
7. What age classifies as a child/adult/senior citzen etc?
Child = Aged 1 to 14 years
Adult = Aged 15 to 59 years (due to 15 rated films containing adult content)
Senior Citizen = 60+
8. Do you do the Meerkat movies deal?
Yes we do, once you have obtained your code, simply show it to the cashier on the Tuesday or Wednesday to get your 241 cinema ticket (subject to the T&C's on the Compare the Market website).
If you have any questions that are not answered above please use the contact form here or if you are needing a quick response please call the cinema on 0115 9475812.